If you are interested in submitting a press-release or sponsored content regarding a cryptocurrency or blockchain-related product, project, or company, to a highly targeted audience, you must first send your news and/or events to BitPinas via email@example.com
Your News and Events
We invite all members of the community to submit their stories and events for coverage. A couple of things that you might like to consider to help your chances of press coverage (with no guarantees):
- ensure it is newsworthy and relevant to the Philippines not just a commercial message
- give BitPinas a 24 hour (or more) lead (under embargo if required) so that we can prep an article ahead of public release
- include some of the social impact angles for the Philippines rather than just the listing itself
- allows BitPinas access for a tailored comment (especially about how your release is relevant to the Philippines)
- provide high quality, non-branded imagery of your product, team or users – send multiple if you are unsure
- provide a high res copy of your logo
- ensure you repost our articles to your social channels once they are published
Please bear the following in mind when submitting:
- Priority will be given to news and events that is deemed to live up to our stated aim on our About Page and will likely result in a net positive outcome or educational opportunity.
- We are not able to publish all content, nor are we able to reply to every submission unfortunately. Our decision on each of these matters are final and will not be entered into.
- The BitPinas team takes a dim view of any projected, offer or event has an increased likelihood of adversely affecting the wider, less experienced members of our community. This includes MLM offers, crowdsales and unqualified trading schemes.
- If you want us to cover your story, please make it easy. A clearly written pitch (capped at 1 page) explaining why this is interesting, who is involved and any additional context or data to support you claim and royalty-free image that we have the right to publish will increase the likelihood of being published with no guarantees.
If you wish to see your event covered or your news published, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We answer email only during business days.