The tuna capital of the Philippines located in Southern Cotabato, General Santos City, is hosting a blockchain and cryptocurrency event called Crypto Invasion. Organized by Coin Market Ready, the event aims to help attendees understand cryptocurrency and blockchain.
An event in General Santos City that will help you understand and learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency. You will also get to meet like-minded people who are also into the technology and get a chance to learn from each other.
- Patrick Palacios – Founder and CEO Appsolutely & LoyalCoin
- Naeem Al-Obaidi – CEO, SnipersTube
- Mark Dave Manansala – CEO, Coin Market Ready
- Mark Vernon – Founder and Owner, Tagcash
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain 101
- Making blockchain real for customer loyalty rewards
- Fundamental and technical analysis for crypto trading
- Cobinhood Exchange Keynote
- Qwikwire keynote
- Using permission blockchain to work in government regulations
July 28, 2018
East Royale Hotel
General Santos City
- Click here to go to Google Maps.
There is a Php 100 payment for a slot reservation. However, organizers are keeping their doors open for those who can’t spare some cash just by explaining why you’re very interested to join.
Attendees will also be rewarded with LoyalCoins.
You can get the tickets here: Crypto Invasion Tickets
Crypto Invasion Official Website: http://coinmarketready.com/event/