Popular wallet app Coins.ph now supports ethereum (ether) across its iPhone, Android, and web apps.
Coins.ph Ethereum Wallet
The Coins.ph ethereum wallet went on beta for selected Coins.ph Android users. After a couple of weeks testing this new feature, iOS, Android, and web users can now enjoy purchasing ether just like how we enjoy purchasing bitcoins via the Coins.ph app.
Users can use the ether wallet to buy, sell, and hold ether tokens.
Activating your Ethereum Wallet
Make sure you have a Coins.ph app available on your Android or iOS device and check if it’s updated. After getting your app, have an extra Php 20.00 in your PHP wallet. This Php 20.00 will serve as your fee to create your wallet in the Ethereum Network.
If you don’t have Php 20.00 in your PHP wallet, you can convert your BTC to PHP 20.00 and use it to create your ethereum wallet.
Coins.ph Ethereum Wallet Must Know
- As of this writing, you can only convert PHP to ETH and not BTC to ETH or ETH to BTC directly.
- You can withdraw your ETH by converting it to PHP by also tapping on “convert” then you can choose where you can cash it out. You can link a bank, GCash, Cebuana Lhuillier, cash card, etc.
- You can not send your ETH from coins.ph to other ICO or other smart contracts. ETH is for Ethereum only.
- You can not send your BTC to ETH wallet directly or vice versa.
- Coins.ph ETH can only send via smart contracts.
Earlier in February 2018, Coins.ph also announced its cryptocurrency exchange platform that is still in private beta named Coins Exchange (CX).