Popular wallet app Coins.ph now supports ethereum (ether) across its iPhone, Android, and web apps.
Coins.ph Ethereum Wallet
Table of Contents
The Coins.ph ethereum wallet went on beta for selected Coins.ph Android users. After a couple of weeks testing this new feature, iOS, Android, and web users can now enjoy purchasing ether just like how we enjoy purchasing bitcoins via the Coins.ph app.
Users can use the ether wallet to buy, sell, and hold ether tokens.
Activating your Ethereum Wallet
Make sure you have a Coins.ph app available on your Android or iOS device and check if it’s updated. After getting your app, have an extra Php 20.00 in your PHP wallet. This Php 20.00 will serve as your fee to create your wallet in the Ethereum Network.
If you don’t have Php 20.00 in your PHP wallet, you can convert your BTC to PHP 20.00 and use it to create your ethereum wallet.
Coins.ph Ethereum Wallet Must Know
- As of this writing, you can only convert PHP to ETH and not BTC to ETH or ETH to BTC directly.
- You can withdraw your ETH by converting it to PHP by also tapping on “convert” then you can choose where you can cash it out. You can link a bank, GCash, Cebuana Lhuillier, cash card, etc.
- You can not send your ETH from coins.ph to other ICO or other smart contracts. ETH is for Ethereum only.
- You can not send your BTC to ETH wallet directly or vice versa.
- Coins.ph ETH can only send via smart contracts.
Earlier in February 2018, Coins.ph also announced its cryptocurrency exchange platform that is still in private beta named Coins Exchange (CX).
- A Workaround to Use Bitcoins to Load Your Beep Card In Coins.ph
- Coins.ph vs Bitbit (now with SegWit) Comparison of Transaction Fees
- Bitcoin OTC | Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum Over-the-Counter in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.