Subscribe to our newsletter!
Good day. We are reviving BitPinas Daily, where we look at the price of bitcoin, ether, and the major cryptocurrencies. Crypto is global but news is 24 hours. We bring you the market updates you might have missed here and abroad.
The crypto market continues its bullish rally as the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin has finally reached its former psychological all-time high of $20,000.
Bitcoin Back at $20,000
Table of Contents.
Bitcoin closed Friday at 19,941.78, but not before breaching past $20,000 according to price tracking platform Coingecko.
Bitcoin achieves a daily high of $21,095.18, bringing the cryptocurrency back to levels in early November, just before the news about crypto exchange FTX set off a price and market collapse at the end of last year.
Market Capitalization: As of 11:00 am, the total market capitalization of the crypto market is $1,024,692,012,538.00 which 9% higher than the previous day but 37% lower than the all-time high of $1,644,159,028,163.00.
Comments around the industry
- “Global markets are starting to wake up again with the new Consumer Price Index (CPI) report from the US Federal Reserve showing that inflation is starting to slow down,” Luis Buenaventura II wrote in Cryptoday.
- “$20,000 “once [was] deemed a disturbing low but now potentially represents a sign of a revival,” Craig Erlam of Oanda told Coindesk.
- “Changing investor sentiment may be due to a lack of bad news — and due to the fact that major crises like FTX’s collapse are fading into the past,” Mike Dalton wrote in Cryptoslate.
- “Uptrend is the easiest way to make money in the market. Until there’s no break of structure. #traderesponsibly,” says crypto trader Emmanuel Deiparine.
- “If you’re freaking out about not buying the exact bottom on #Bitcoin and you think new bull run has started then just zoom out.. you haven’t missed much,” says trader Nebraskagooner.
- BitPinas receives a new press release from the ConsenSys team about the launch of “MetaMask staking”
- Blockchain Gaming Alliance publishes their annual Blockchain Gaming Report
- Coingecko reveals the top 10 crypto in the Philippines in 2022.
- The U.S. SEC charged Gemini and Genesis for unregistered offer and sale of crypto asset securities.
- Dungeons & Dragons wants nothing to do with web3 or NFTs
- Nexo ‘vehemently denies‘ allegations of fraud following arrests in Bulgaria
What do you meme?
That’s it for our crypto market update for January 14, 2023. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the latest market data and updates. As always, please do your own research and invest wisely.
This article is pulished on BitPinas: Crypto and BTC Price Update: Bulls Rejoice as Bitcoin is Back Above $20,000
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.