The token from Lisk is LSK and here’s how to get one in the Philippines.
This article had a slight modification on October 2, 2018 and on September 4, 2019.
Lisk is currently no. 20 in Coinmarketcap (March 7, 2018). While its value increased during the bitcoin boom in December 2017, the coin went down just like everybody else in January 2018. The entire crypto market is experiencing a correction and Lisk sits comfortably in the $20 value per LSK.
How to Buy LSK in the Philippines
You need to register on a cryptocurrency exchange such as Bittrex or Binance. While the process is not as easy as it is to get bitcoin, it is simple when you follow our steps.
Buy Lisk on Abra
Abra supports depositing fiat via local banks and through credit cards. You can exchange bitcoins for LISK within the Abra App. Should in case you want to cash out, you can do via partner merchants like Tambunting.
- Download Abra here! (It will ask for your mobile number, start with the PH area code 63.)
- Buy cryptocurrency on Abra through credit card!
Buy LSK in Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Exchange your fiat to either of these three most common cryptos for trading: bitcoin, ether, or litecoin. We will use the exchange site Bittrex as an example. You can use any exchange sites that supports LSK and the process will be almost the same.
Buy LSK Using Binance
Binance is one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchange, and of one the largest in terms of volume. You can use it to purchase LSK.
- Register with Binance here.
- Transfer your bitcoins from Coins.ph to your Binance bitcoin wallet address.
- Proceed to BTC LSK page by searching for LSK on the Binance homepage.
- Proceed to buy LSK using your bitcoins.
- Click here for a step by step guide in purchasing altcoins from Binance.
As of this writing, the Lisk team is recommending their own Lisk Wallet to store LSKs.
Other Ways to Buy LSK
Can I keep my LSK at Coins.ph and Bitbit?
No, Coins.ph supports BTC, ETH, and BCH while Bitbit supports BTC.