|4th Anniversary Meetup: Discussion on SEC Crypto Exchange Regulation|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Date:||July 30, 2019|
|Location||Cerebro Labs, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Event Website|
In this blockchain and crypto meetup in Makati, the panel will discuss the critical role of crypto exchanges as the backbone of blockchain-based financial market infrastructures. This is a relevant discussion especially when the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently issued draft regulations governing Digital Asset Exchanges.
Our panelists will also facilitate the discussions to seek feedback from the audience about the draft rules, and hopefully inspire our community to participate in the consultation exercise by writing formal comments addressed to the SEC.
Other topics to ponder include whether these SEC guidelines will impact the overall adoption of cryptocurrency in the Philippines.
This event coincides with the 4th anniversary of the Manila Ethereum Meetup community.
- Justin David – COO, Bloom
- Tim Ying – CEO, GOW Exchange
- Atty. TJ Mendoza – Partner and Head of Banking and Finance, Quisimbing Torres
- Joel Jan-Torres – Partner, Reyes Tacandong & Co. (Former BIR Commissioner)
- Franco Dagelet – Business Development Lead, VantageX
- Miguel Cuneta – Co-Founder and Chief Community Officer, SCI
- Brian Kang – CEO, Bexpress
Date and Location:
July 30, 2019
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Cerebro Labs, 3rd Floor Universal Re Building
106 Paseo de Roxas Street Legaspi Village
1229 Makati City
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
This article first appeared on BitPinas: 4th Anniversary Meetup: Discussion on SEC Crypto Exchange Regulation