BitPinas. Amihan and Hyperledger partner up for a Blockchain Hackathon coming this November 11 – 12, 2017 from 10AM to 3PM of the next day.
Amihan Blockchain Hackathon
Table of Contents
Amihan Global Strategies and with experts from Hyperledger bring together this Blockchain Hackathon Event. They are inviting a group of 3-5 people to join and compete in solving solve real-world problems using the blockchain. The groups are then mentored and their solutions are judged based on their innovation, impact, and execution by Tracy Kuhrt, Hyperledger’s Community Architect.
Students and professionals, individual or a group of a maximum of 5 persons are invited to join. The theme is announced on Day 1. Participants are to bring their own equipment needed to make their app. They are free to choose the platform and the programming language to use. The only requirement is to use the Hyperledger technology. (Read: What is Hyperledger Tech)
Php 50,000 is at stake and there also special prizes to be given.
Mentors and Judges
- Julian Gordon, Vice President Asia Pacific, Hyperledger
- Tracy Kuhrt, Community Architect, Hyperledger
- Click HERE to check Google Maps!
You can go to this LINK that will send you to their official website. Participating in the event is free and it includes free meals and freebies.
- [Thousands Infected] Don’t Fall Victim to This New Bitcoin Text Scam
- Bitcoin Jobs Philippines | Why Cryptocurrency Jobs are Popular Right Now
- Here are the Exact Bitcoin ATM Locations in PH
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.