While many blockchain-related events are happening in Manila, firms and schools up north are also organizing a cryptocurrency and blockchain summit that aims to educate the public on the advantages of these latest technologies in the Philippine setting.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit
Table of Contents
The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit is set to discuss the following topics:
- The basics of cryptocurrency and its practical uses
- How the government and private institutions can take advantage of the blockchain
- Effects of cryptocurrency and the blockchain in the Philippine setting
Key speakers in the summit are the following:
- Kevin Philip Gayao – CEO, 1Punch Inc
- Emerson Fonseca – Head, NEM Philippines
- Nathan Senn – Founder and CTO, Superior Coin / Kryptonia
- Mark Vernon – Founder, TagCash
- Carlos Refundo – Sales and Marketing Specialist, Aqwire
Attendees will be able to take part in panel discussions with the speakers as well as meet fellow blockchain enthusiasts.
The event will be held at University of the Cordilleras, Baguio City, Philippines from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Check the location on Google Maps.
The event is organized by 1Punch Inc, together with the University of Cordilleras, Superior Coin, and Kryptonia as major sponsors.
Michael Milan, lead organizer for the event said 1Punch Inc, chose Baguio as the venue for this event because of its tech-savvy younger crowd. The event will allow student participants to gain information on how to program and work with the blockchain while enthusiasts will attend and leave the event with more information on how this technology really works.
Website and Contact Information
1Punch Inc, +63 950 516 1685 / (047) 665 6024
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.