|Business Law Conference 2018|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Ticket Price||Free – De La Salle University Students for Term 3 A.Y. 2017 – 2018
Php 200 for outsiders
|Date:||July 28, 2018|
|Time||1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Location||De La Salle University, Taft Avenue, Manila|
The Business Law Conference 2018: Intro to Crypto
Table of Contents
Ley La Salle invites you to the Business Law Conference 2018: Intro to cryptocurrency. This conference will tackle the business applicability and legal implications of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Agenda and Panelists
- Blockchain innovation and tokenization – by Mr. Jin Gonzalez, Business Development Director at Union Bank
- Actions being taken by the government to adapt to the blockchain by Sec. Raul Lambino of CEZA
- Legal implications of blockchain from a lawyer’s perspective by Atty. Rafael Padilla, Head of Legal at SCI Ventures
- The latest updates on blockchain and cryptocurrency from a legislator’s standpoint by Cong. Bullet Jalosjos
- How blockchain works and its business use cases by Mr. Emerson Fonseca of NEM Philippines and Mr. Nelson Valero of the NEM Foundation Council
Date and Location
July 28, 2018 at 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Teresa Yuchengco Auditorium, De La Salle University
Taft Avenue, Manila
Ley La Salle
- Remember to register via the Google Form above
- The event is free to De La Salle University students for Term 3 A.Y. 2017 – 2018
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.