The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) is organizing “CEZA Fintech Summit 2018: A New Venture in the Valley Unfolds”, which will bring together key cryptocurrency and blockchain players in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines on May 21 – 22, 2018.
Table of Contents
The said event will explore topics related to the strengths as well as potential regulatory challenges faced by businesses that deal with cryptocurrencies. The event will also discuss the future of finance and banking in relation to this new technology.
Lastly, CEZA confirms that the summit will deliver key insights from some of the most successful initial coin offerings (ICOs).
Speakers in the CEZA Fintech Summit 2018 include the following:
- Daniel Glaser – Principal, Financial Integrity Network
- Januario Jesus Atencio – Chairman, Acudeen Technologies
- Kenneth Tan Ming Long – Co-Founder, FundYourselfNow.com
- Justo Ortiz – Chairman, Union Bank
- Rod Jao – Founder, Hybrid Block
- Tony Tong – Founder, Hong Kong Blockchain Association
CEZA’s Taguig event follows the government-owned corporation’s announcement of allowing blockchain companies from around the world to set up their businesses in the Cagayan Economic Zone. As previously reported, CEZA invites them to operate virtual currency exchanges, back-office operations, cryptocurrency mining, etc in the economic zone.
CEZA highlights the incentives of setting up businesses in the economic zone which can prove to be beneficial both for the businesses and the country.
Event Details and Location
Event: CEZA Fintech Summit 2018: A New Venture in the Valley Unfolds
May 21 – 22, 2018
Binondo Room, Manila House,
Fifth Avenue, BGC, Taguig City
Metro Manila Philippines
Check the event location on Google Maps.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.