|Christmas Shopping 2.0 – Can Amazon be replaced by Decentralised Applications?|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Date:||December 13, 2018|
|Location||BlockchainSpace, Paseo, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Tickets|
Christmas Shopping 2.0 – Can Amazon be replaced by Decentralised Applications?
Table of Contents
In this blockchain event in Makati, the panelist will discuss the current e-commerce industry that revolves around centralized marketplaces such as Amazon. The discussion will delve into the fact that these institutions have too much of our data (in such a way that they are able to organize their homepages according to our web activity or even show us ads outside their websites based on what we recently browsed in their shops.) Key blockchain speakers in the country will discuss privacy protection and what a decentralize marketplace can do.
- Colin Golta – Head of Cryptocurrency, Coins.ph
- Miguel Cuneta – Co-founder, SCI
- Alenna Dawn – Philippines Ambassador, Coding Girls
- Chris Verceles – Blockchain Developer, ConsenSys
- Gerb Inahada – Head of Blockchain, UnionBank
- Mark Vernon – Founder, TagCash
Interested parties can bring their own merchandise and set up booths. Table booking is free but slots are limited – with the condition that they bring food for everyone.
Date and Location
December 13, 2018
6:00 pm onwards
Blockchain Space, Acceler8 Paseo, Makati
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.