Bitpinas. Discover and get immersed in the $200+ Billion Cryptocurrency industry in this event by 1Punch Inc. The event will take place in Baguio on November 18, 2017, Saturday, 8:00AM to 12:00PM.
Table of Contents
- The seminar will talk about the history of Money and Ledger-based Economics.
- Introduction to Cryptocurrencies.
- Basics of Bitcoin.
- How to use Cryptocurrencies.
- An introduction on to how to invest in Cryptocurrencies.
- Read More: Why Filipinos Should Use Bitcoins
- Kevin Philip D. Gayao, CPA, RCA, CAT, MBA, CBP
- Click HERE to check on Google Maps.
How to Register
- Regular Rate: Php 750
- 1Punch Inc. Loyalty Member: Php 650
- Loyalty members who will bring friends will earn points. Friends will pay the regular rate.
- Special Rate: Php 350
- Special Rate is for IT and Engineering students, graduates, and professionals. Online Gamers are also welcome.
Interested in joining? You will need to register first by texting <CC101 FB, Name, Email Address> to 0950 516 1685. 1Punch Inc will then send you the payment details you will need to reserve your slot.
- For additional details, you can check their Official Facebook page HERE.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.