Bitcoin has made quite a mark during the last quarter of 2017 where it nearly hit $20,000 a piece. Along with its popularity is the Filipino awareness of digital money, trading, and even “hodling”. Since virtual currencies are going mainstream, the Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum will teach you how to recognize and avoid potential scams, and most importantly the technology behind Bitcoin itself, Blockchain.
Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum
Table of Contents
VISIV UPLB, a technological student organization from University of the Philippines Los Baños spearheads this event. Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum aims to enlighten its attendees about cryptocurrency and the blockchain – the tech behind it.
The four-hour forum will include three key takeaways:
- The potential in Blockchain
- Blockchain development
- Basic tips on trading cryptocurrencies.
- Angeline Viray, Co-Founder of Cryptocurrency Philippines Group
- Carlo Angelo Cojuango, Adviser – AQwire
- John Hay Supetran, Blockchain Developer – MNL Blockchain Devs
- Ace Subido, Software Engineer at Bloom Solutions
- Uncovering the Truths and Debunking Myths in Cryptocurrencies (Angeline Viray)
- Risk Management, Market Behavior, and Game Theory for Crypto Assets (Carlo Angelo Cojuangco)
- Making Sense of Blockchain Smart Contracts (John Hay Supetran)
- The Use of Cryptocurrencies for Remittances (Ace Subido)
- Click HERE to check on Google maps.
The forum is Co-Presented by ConsenSys and in partnership with AQwire and Bloom Solutions. Bitpinas.com is one of its media partners.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.