Bitcoin has made quite a mark during the last quarter of 2017 where it nearly hit $20,000 a piece. Along with its popularity is the Filipino awareness of digital money, trading, and even “hodling”. Since virtual currencies are going mainstream, the Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum will teach you how to recognize and avoid potential scams, and most importantly the technology behind Bitcoin itself, Blockchain.
Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum
Table of Contents
VISIV UPLB, a technological student organization from University of the Philippines Los Baños spearheads this event. Do Decrypt: A Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum aims to enlighten its attendees about cryptocurrency and the blockchain – the tech behind it.
The four-hour forum will include three key takeaways:
- The potential in Blockchain
- Blockchain development
- Basic tips on trading cryptocurrencies.
- Angeline Viray, Co-Founder of Cryptocurrency Philippines Group
- Carlo Angelo Cojuango, Adviser – AQwire
- John Hay Supetran, Blockchain Developer – MNL Blockchain Devs
- Ace Subido, Software Engineer at Bloom Solutions
- Uncovering the Truths and Debunking Myths in Cryptocurrencies (Angeline Viray)
- Risk Management, Market Behavior, and Game Theory for Crypto Assets (Carlo Angelo Cojuangco)
- Making Sense of Blockchain Smart Contracts (John Hay Supetran)
- The Use of Cryptocurrencies for Remittances (Ace Subido)
- Click HERE to check on Google maps.
The forum is Co-Presented by ConsenSys and in partnership with AQwire and Bloom Solutions. Bitpinas.com is one of its media partners.
- Twitter to Act on Crypto Scams
- This Business Group Urges PH Govt to Regulate Crypto
- PLDT Joins a Major Blockchain Consortium
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research.