|Binance Manila Christmas Meetup|
|Type of Event||Meetup and Panel|
|Date:||December 19, 2018|
|Location||Gallery @ ASPACE|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Google Form|
Christmas-Themed Binance Meetup
Table of Contents
The second Binance meetup that will happen in Makati will have two sessions.
On the first session, Miko Ilas of Binance Filipino Community will demonstrate how to use and navigate the Binance platform. Next, Mr. Emerson Sy, know to the community as the “Risk Trader” will discuss trading tips with the audience.
The next session is a panel discussion on the state of blockchain in 2018 as well as what we should all look forward to in 2019.
Panelists – State of Blockchain in 2018
- Colin Golta – Head of Cryptocurrency, Coins.ph
- Paolo Bediones – Chairman, PADCDI
- Lina Seiche, Founder, Blockchats
- Jin Gonzalez – Business Development Director, UnionBank
Date and Location
December 19, 2018
7:00 pm onwards
110 Legazpi Street, Legazpi Village,
Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila
This article originally appeared on BitPinas: [Event] Binance Manila Christmas Meetup (December 19, 2018)
The event allows walk-ins but it’s always good to rsvp first at this link. Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.