|Blockchain 2020 Kick Off Summit|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Date:||January 19, 2020|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Event Website|
Blockchain 2020 Kick Off Summit
Table of Contents
From the event page:
Marketing yourself, your uniqueness and what you stand for! ✨
Be seen all throughout various element of our event and attendees eager to learn more about your business.
Inviting all companies, projects, speakers, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts for our Blockchain 2020 Kick-Off Summit! 💃🏻
Start the year strong.
Powered by Asia Token Fund, Block Tides & Block PR Asia we make ways and we drive with passion.
When: Conrad, Manila | January 19, 2020
DM/PM me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speakers and Panelists
- Felix Chau – SteamFlux
- Herve Lacorne- President and CEO of World KYC & CIO of Winstantpay
- Kim Fuentez – Head of Marketing and Business Development at OKEx
- Atty. Edsel Tupaz – Partner at Goricetta Africa Cauton and Saavedra
- Thomas Schibli – Blockchain Advisor
- Luis Buenaventura – Co-Founder at BloomX
- Jake Villanueva – Head of Partnership and External Affairs at Zybitech
- Isabel Laurel – Blockchain Advisor and Influencer
- Elixes Becislao – COO of C Estates
- Mike David – Virtual Currency Business Officer at CEZA
- Efren Tercias – Blockchain Enthusiast and Stakeholder at DDKoin
- Christina Gallado – Technical Project Manager at ConsenSys and Founder of blockJuan
- Jay Demafeliz – Blockchain Visionary, Game Corp
- Tracy Li – Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect / Blockdevs Asia & Token News
- Ardy Mejorada – Executive Director of GBARF
- Emmanuel Deiparine – Cryptocurrency trader and Head of Mindcraft Manila
- Gali Cruz-Macapagal – Country Manager of DynaQuest
- Irvin Htay Myint – Investment Committee at BnkToTheFuture.com
Date and Location:
January 19, 2020
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Coral Way, Pasay, NCR
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
This article first appeared on BitPinas: [Event] Blockchain 2020 Kick Off Summit (2020/01/19)
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact email@example.com for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org