|Blockchain and the Law Series: Part 2 – Smart Contracts as Legal Contracts|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||September 20, 2018|
|Location||Cerebro Labs, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Meetup.com|
Blockchain and the Law Series: Part 2
Table of Contents
Part 2 of the meetup’s blockchain and law series. It will focus on the legal aspects of smart contracts, its enforceability in law, its potential to automate contract execution, reduce counterparty risk, and discourage disputes.
- Krystian Kucharzyk – Chief Marketing Officer of PDAX
- John Lilic – Global Business Technology Development Head at Consensys
- Christian Lauron – Partner at SGV & Co
- Justin David – Chief Operations Officer at Bloom Solutions
Sponsors and Organizers
- Cerebro Labs
Date and Location
September 20, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
3rd floor Universal RE Bldg., Paseo de Roxas st.,
Legazpi Village, Makati
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
The event will also focus on educating the community about the legal aspects of the blockchain.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.