|BTSE Philippines Meetup Makati|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Date:||January 29, 2020|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Event Website|
BTSE Philippines Meetup Makati
Table of Contents
From the event page:
The BTSE PH Community is happy to invite you to join our first Meetup. Come and celebrate Chinese New Year with us while learning from different speakers.
BTSE, “bitsie” /ˈbɪtsi/, is a multi-currency digital assets exchange and derivatives platform that innovates and delivers a one-stop solution bridging the gap between traditional fiat markets and the world of digital assets.
Speakers and Agenda:
|6:30 pm||Registration / Networking with Food and Drinks|
|7:30 pm||Learn about the Fundamentals of Cryptocurrencies by Shariff Geron, Abra Masterteller, Co-Founder and Owner of Traders Circle and Wealth Icon|
|7:50 pm||Introduction of The BTSE Platform by Joylin Telagen, Community Manager BTSE PH and Community Manager BTSE Global Telegram Group|
|8:11 pm||Technical Analysis, Basic Support & Resistance by Joseph Antiquera, Director of Operations Bot Tech Xpanded Inc.|
|8:31 pm||Q & A of all speakers|
Date and Location:
January 29, 2020
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
BlockchainSpace, Acceler8 Coworking UB
111 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
This article first appeared on BitPinas: [Event] BTSE Philippines Meetup Makati (2020/01/29)
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com