Organized by the Makati Digital Currency Meetup, an event in Cerebro Labs in Makati City on June 21, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm will talk about the so-called “blockchain 3.0” and how it differs from earlier distributed ledgers in terms of 1.0/2.0/3.0 framework.
Building on Blockchain 3.0
Blockchain 1.0 is the initial blockchain and it was used to make bitcoin and other altcoins such as litecoin. The legacy blockchain was up and running from 2009 to 2013-2014. Blockchain 2.0 started the privacy, smart contracts, and other non-native asset blockchain tokens. The 2.0 blockchain came after the 1.0 in 2014 until the time of this writing.
The event will focus on the incoming blockchain 3.0 and explore its possibilities.
- Zach Piester – Chief Development Officer, Intrepid Ventures/Blockchain Startups/Metabase Network
- Macoy Mejia – Chief Blockchain Architect, SCI Ventures
- Earl Dorado – Crypto Investor and DApp Developer
- Javi Benitez – Community Lead, EOS Philippines
- Eli Becislao – Project Manager, Cestates.io
- Ramon Tayag – CTO, Bloom Solutions
- Zach Piester – Intrepid Ventures / Blockchain Startups / Metabase
- Jim Yuan – Organizer, Makati Digital Currency Meetup
Building on Blockchain 2.0
June 21, 2018
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
3rd Floor Universal Re Building
106 Paseo de Roxas Street Legazpi Village, Makati, Philippines
The event is free but an RSVP is needed.
- Click here to go to Google Maps.
The event organizers are requesting for more volunteers and resource to arrange for meetups. This is because the community is growing. People who want to help, sponsor or contribute to this event may contact the organizers.
Meetup Event Page at: https://www.meetup.com/Makati-Digital-Currency-Meetup/events/251404714/