|The Rise of Asia’s Crypto Valley|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Ticket Price||By Invite|
|Date:||August 28, 2018|
|Time||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Location||Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Tokyo Japan|
|Event Details at||CEZA Website|
The Rise of Asia’s Crypto Valley
Table of Contents
In this special conference in Tokyo, Philippine representatives from the government and business sector seek to present the Philippines, particularly the Cagayan Economic Zone as an ideal location for fintech, crypto, and blockchain companies.
The conference will be hosted by Ms. Cathy Yang, also the host of ANC’s The Boss and Market Edge. Speakers will include CEZA Secretary Raul Lambino, SCI Venture Founder Miguel Cuneta, and Quoine CFO Katsuya Konno.
- Why Set Up Your Blockchain Project in Asia
- What Maks the Philippines So Attractive for Crypto
Speakers and Panelists
- Sec. Raul Lambino – Administrator, CEZA
- Joshua Ho – Co-founder, QCP Capital Singapore
- Miguel Cuneta – Co-founder, SCI Ventures
- Azam Shaghagni – Advisor, Noah Foundation Canada
- Katsuya Konno – CFO, Quoine Japan
- Franco Varona – Director, Rare Earth Asia Technologies Philippines
- Tony Tong – Chairman, Blockchain Association of Hongkong
- Ron Tucker – President, Australian Digital Commerce Association Australia
The conference will run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Opening Remarks: Franco Varona
- Keynote Speech: Sec. Raul Lambino
- Why Set Up Your Blockchain Project in Asia Segment
- Talk by Tony Tong
- Talk by Joshua Ho
- Talk by Katsuya Konno
- Panel Discussion with Sec. Raul Lambino, Tony Tong, Joshua Ho, Katsuya Konno, and Franco Varona
- What Makes the Philippines so Attractive for Crypto
- Talk by Miguel Cuneta
- Talk by Ron Tucker
- Talk by Azam Shaghaghi
- Panel Discussion with Sec. Raul Lambino, Miguel Cuneta, Ron Tucker, Azam Shaghaghi, and Franco Varona
- Networking Lunch
- Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA)
- Rare Earth Asia Technologies Philippines
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.