Table of Contents.
Consensus Circle – Challenge Your Ideas | Decentralize.Today x Particl
In this blockchain meetup in Makati, key persons in the Philippine blockchain space will challenge each other’s views and find out where they align.
- Maximalists and Multi-Coiners
- Regulators and Anarchists
- Centralizers and Decentralizers
- Traders and HODLers
- Carnivores and Vegetarians
The meetup is inspired by the YouTube series called “Middleground”. This is also the beginning of a six-week event series at BlockchainSpace Makati.
- Jay Villarante – Founder, Paylance
- Erica Valerio – Head of Business Development, SCI
- Caspar Oostendorp – Co-founder, BlockDevs and Oost&Voort
- Leah Callon-Butler – Co-founder, intimate.io
- Edsel Tupaz – Partner, Gorriceta Law
- Mark Vernon – Founder, TagCash
|6:00 pm||Introduction to Particl Project + Live Demo of the Open Marketplace|
|6:15 pm||Consensus Circle: Six Panelist Up Close|
Date and Location
May 29, 2019
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Blockchain Space, Acceler8 Paseo,
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
This article first appeared on BitPinas: [Event] Consensus Circle – Challenge Your Ideas