FINEX Cryptocurrency Decrypted Seminar will discuss real-life applications and case studies involving virtual currencies and the blockchain.
FINEX Cryptocurrency Decrypted Seminar
Table of Contents
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are slowly gaining traction in the Philippines.
FINEX Cryptocurrency Decrypted Seminar will bring you real-life applications and case studies on how to use virtual currencies. It invited the CEOs and Founders of Filipino start-up companies like Mr. Miguel Cuneta from Satoshi Citadel Industries, Mr. Patrick Paul Palacios from Loyal Coin, and Mr. Mario Jordan Fetalino III from Acudeen Technologies. They are joined by Ms. Chuchi Fonacier from Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Atty. Richard Funk II the head of legal and compliance from Loyal Coin, and Mr. Luis Pineda from IBM.
- Ms. Chuchi G. Fonacier, Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Mr. Miguel Antonio Cuneta, Co-Founder and CCO, Satoshi Citadel Industries
- Mr. Patrick Paul Palacios, President and CEO, Loyal Coin
- Atty. Richard Funk II, Head of Legal & Compliance, Loyal Coin
- Mr. Mario Jordan Fetalino III, Founder and CEO, Acudeen Technologies
- Mr. Luis Pineda, President and Country GM, IBM Philippines
- FINEX/IHAP Members: Php 2,000
- Non-Members: Php 2,500
Dusit Thani Manila, Makati City
May 23, 2018
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Click HERE to check on Google Maps.
- Ms. Lyn Vizcaya, FINEX Secretariat – 811-4052 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ed Hipolito, IHAP Secretariat – 752-2212 or Fax No. 403-7558
- Official Website: http://www.finex.org.ph/component/rsevents/event/360-cryptocurrency-decrypted-seminar
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.