|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||August 13, 2018|
|Location||Acceler8 Paseo, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Meetup.com|
Table of Contents
In this free blockchain event in Makati, the panelists will discuss the new developments concerning the Stellar Blockchain. The event will also feature speakers that are actively involved in building applications on top of the Stellar Network.
Update: The event will also be used as an opportunity to discuss SEC’s draft rules on initial coin offerings.
According to Atty. Rafael Padilla, chief organizer of the said event and of the Makati Digital Currency Meetup, the meetup community is trying to position August as the Stellar Month.
- Stellar Blockchain 101
- Why is the Stellar Community Growing in the Philippines
- Applications on top of the Stellar Network
- Latest Updates and developments on Stellar
- Discussions regarding the SEC’s draft rules on initial coin offerings.
- A special announcement
- Distribution of Stellar Lumens (XLM) during the meetup
- Colin Goltra – Coins.ph
- Gregor Arn – Project Manager, AssetChain (Acudeen)
- Johan Sten – Champion (Philippines), Stellar Network
- Mark Vernon – CEO, TagCash
- Ramon Tayag – Chief Technology Officer, Bloom
Sponsors and Organizers
- Makati Digital Currency Meetup (organizer)
- Angus Yip
- Blockchain Space
- HGR Digital Asset Group
Date and Location
August 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
111 Paseo De Roxas, Makati
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.