This meetup in Makati seeks to discuss, along with the celebration of the Ethereum network’s launch, the numerous scalability solutions that promise to enhance the ethereum blockchain’s capability.
What are the chances that Casper, Plasma, Friendly Finality Gadget (FFG), state channels and sharding will succeed? What are the challenges that make these proposals hard to implement? Could we expect these solutions to be deployed in the short to medium term?
When Casper, When Plasma: Ethereum Third Anniversary Meetup
Table of Contents
- Scalability Solutions to Ethereum
- Alternative Solutions to Scalability
- Impact of Ethereum’s Improvement in the Overall Adoption of the technology
- Macoy Mejia – Chief Blockchain Architect, SCI
- Yang Yang Zhang – Chief Strategy Officer, PDAX
- Colin Goltra – Head of Digital Currency Team, Coins.ph
- Gerb Inajada – Blockchain Center of Excellence Lead, Unionbank
The meetup event is moderated by Atty. Rafael Padilla, legal counsel of SCI Ventures.
3rd Floor Universal Re Building
106 Paseo de Roxas Street
Legazpi Village · Makati
Time and Date
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The event is free but attendees need to RSVP. Check out the registration page here.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.