|OKEx Global Meetup Tour 2019|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||January 24, 2019|
|Time||7:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Location||Acceler8, Paseo, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Eventbrite|
OKEx Global Meetup Tour 2019
Table of Contents
January 23, 2019: OKEx, a global cryptocurrency exchange is going to host a meetup in Makati City, Philippines this January 24, 2019. The event will host a number of speakers and will give giveaways to attendees.
Anyone who deposits to OKEx during the event will receive 50 USDT.*
*Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Period: 12:00 Jan 24 to 12:00 Jan 31, 2019 (HKT)
- Valid for new users only (must register via the link: https://www.okex.com/account/register?channelId=45194)
- Not valid for users reside in China
- Limit 1 entry per user
- To enter the promotion, the participant must register a new account via the provided link and make a minimum of 5 USDT equivalent deposit
- The first 20 new users who made their first deposit will be prized
- Each winner can get 50 Tether (USDT)
- Prizes will be credited to the winners’ OKEx accounts by Feb 7, 2019
- In case of any dispute, OKEx reserves the right of final decision
- Allan Cruz – Marketing & Business Development Manager of SWFT BLOCKCHAIN
- Jeffry Taller Danga – CEO / Founder of WEBN Token
- Pampey Raq Tripona II – Ambassador for Philippines of Project Hydro (HYDRO)
- Ralph Revelar Sarza – Country Manager of Power Ledger
Date and Location
January 24, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
This article first appeared at BitPinas on January 23, 2019: [Event] OKEx Global Meetup Tour 2019 Manila (01/24/2019)
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.