|Philippine Chinese Fintech Forum (Second Edition)|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Date:||Apri 17, 2019|
|Location||Yatai GBARF Conference Center|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Facebook Events|
Philippines Chinese Fintech Forum (Second Edition)
Table of Contents
In this fintech event in Pasay City, the 9F Group of companies will present its strategy of “Tech Enabling” (T.E) to open their full technical capability to their partners.
The 9F Group will be fully open to cooperation with institutions such as banks, payment companies, and other financial institutions to jointly develop digital inclusive finance and promote the popularization of consumer finance technology.
The event will be participated by fintech companies, some of which are blockchain companies whose fintech implementation are built on top of blockchain. This includes SCI Ventures, Tagcash, and 6x.com
*The following portion may differ from the actual event proper but will more or less follow this detail:
- 2:00 pm – Registration
- 2:30 pm – Media Briefing
- Venue 1 (Event Center)
- 3:00 pm – Welcome Remarks by Dr. Luis Lu (GBARF)
- 3:05 pm – Welcome Delegates by Ardy Mejorada (WBO)
- 3:10 pm – Fintech Overview by Amor Maclang (Fintech Philippines Association)
- 3:30 pm – Unionbank Representative
- 3:45 pm – Peter Ing of SCI Ventures
- 4:00 pm – Coffee Break and Networking
- 4:20 pm – Panel Discussion
- SCI Ventures
- 5:10 pm – Networking
- 5:30 pm – Fintech overview of HK and China by Raymon Chan
- 6:20 pm – Closing Remarks by Dr. Luis Lu
- 6:30 pm – Networking + Cocktail by WBO
- Venue 2 (Conference Center)
- 2:30 pm – Brief Introduction of 9F Group by Lin Yanjun
- 3:00 pm – Strategy of 9F in ASEAN countries by Raymond Chan
- 3:30 pm – Introduction to previous cooperations by Wang Zhen
- 4:00 pm – Coffee Break
- 4:20 pm – Introduction of New Technology by Xiao Zunlei
*Event Details are based on a document provided by WBO to BitPinas. The series of talks, panels, and event proper are subject to change.
Date and Location
April 17, 2019
1:00 pm onwards
Yatai GBARF Conference Center
5th floor, Plaza66 Building, Manlunas St.
Newport City, Pasay
This article originally appeared on BitPinas: [Event] Philippine Chinese Fintech Forum (Second Edition) (April 17, 2019)
Do not show up to the event without getting the ticket (free). Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.