|Women in Blockchain Manila Launch|
|Type of Event||Panel Discussion|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||October 24, 2018|
|Time||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Location||Clock-In at the Penthouse, Makati Stock Exchange|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Meetup or RSVP via 0917-5071274|
Women in Blockchain Manila Launch
Table of Contents
This event will cover the applications of blockchain in social impact and businesses from the Women in Blockchain.
What is Women in Blockchain?
It is an organization that drives diversity and inclusion in the blockchain space. It highlights the accomplishments of women and gender non-conforming folks in the industry. A group of technologists, academics, business professionals, designers, coders, and writers.
“Our goal is to provide the space and resources for our members to connect, learn, and grow.”
- Yang Yang Zhang, Co-Founder, PDAX
- Leah Callon-Butler, Co-Founder, intimate.io
- Ann Cuisia, Founder, TraXion
- AiAi Garcia, APAC Solutions Lead, Consensys
- Mench Dizon, Founder, TripClub
Date and Location
October 24, 2018
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Clock-In at the Penthouse, Makati Stock Exchange
6767 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration or text 0917-5071274.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.