The Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation Inc. and GOBA Foundation announced that they are organizing the Global Blockchain Summit this June 24, 2018.
According to the organizers, the summit will invite politicians from different countries, international experts and scholars, and blockchain industry leaders. They also shared that they also invited Philippine government officials to join the event.
One of its organizers, Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation, will take charge in the blockchain’s application and research in the country. Mr. Dylan She, the foundation’s representative shared that becoming the first host of the summit is not just a responsibility but also an obligation.
He added that the country is very supportive and encourages policies regarding blockchain technology.
“Through the summit, we hope to gather entrepreneurs and investors of high-quality Blockchains projects here, as well as enhance the competitiveness of Philippines in blockchain technologies globally, especially in the financial field,” – Mr. Dylan She, Representative, Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation
Included in the Global Blockchain Summit is the Inaugural Blockchain Application Exhibition. It will host over a thousand blockchain exhibitors that will showcase the technology as not just a terminal terminology but something that can be touched and experienced.
“We hope that attendees will be able to experience the boundless Blockchain development from multiple dimensions,” – Mr. Duan Yu, Founder, Leilook
GOBA Foundation Chairman, Mr. Wang Hong Bin discussed the development of blockchain. He said that the future is bright but there are still uncertainties and risks. He added that its development will face a lot difficulty and will get tougher, especially if its stakeholders are not working together.
Some of the confirmed attendees are:
- Mr. Dylan She, Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation
- Mr. Wang Hong Bin, Chairman, GOBA Foundation
- Mr. Duan Yu, Founder, Leilook
- Mr. Jesus Vicente Magsaysay, Filipino Diplomat and Entrepreneur
The event will be held on June 24, 2018 at the Marriot Grand Ballroom in Pasay City, Philippines.
- CEZA to House $100 Million Worth of Crypto & Blockchain Facilities
- Brock Pierce: Philippines is a Good Location to Grow Blockchain
- Union Bank Showcases Mining Rig During a Business Conference
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.