|Philippines Tech: Going Global Blockchain + Crypto|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||February 19, 2019|
|Time||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Location||ASPACE Philippines, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Eventbrite Page|
Philippines Tech: Going Global Blockchain + Crypto
Table of Contents.
In this blockchain meetup in Makati, learn about opportunities and challenges for tech startups in the Philippines that want to expand in other markets in Asia and worldwide.
- Interesting things happening in China and Southeast Asia Ecosystems
- Who are the key players if you want to enter one of these markets?
- Latest vertical trends in each startup scene
- What are the red flags in terms of doing business and receiving investments?
- What are some secrets about each ecosystem that only locals understand?
- Emerson Fonseca – Head, NEM Philippines
- Peter Ing – Head of Enterprise, SCI Ventures
- Jaime Enrique Y. Gonzales – CEO, IPVI Corp
- Nelson Igunma – Community Manager, GST
- MOX – Mobile Only Accelerator
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.