|Philippines Tech: Going Global Blockchain + Crypto|
|Type of Event||Meetup|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||February 19, 2019|
|Time||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Location||ASPACE Philippines, Makati|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Eventbrite Page|
Table of Contents.
Philippines Tech: Going Global Blockchain + Crypto
In this blockchain meetup in Makati, learn about opportunities and challenges for tech startups in the Philippines that want to expand in other markets in Asia and worldwide.
- Interesting things happening in China and Southeast Asia Ecosystems
- Who are the key players if you want to enter one of these markets?
- Latest vertical trends in each startup scene
- What are the red flags in terms of doing business and receiving investments?
- What are some secrets about each ecosystem that only locals understand?
- Emerson Fonseca – Head, NEM Philippines
- Peter Ing – Head of Enterprise, SCI Ventures
- Jaime Enrique Y. Gonzales – CEO, IPVI Corp
- Nelson Igunma – Community Manager, GST
- MOX – Mobile Only Accelerator
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.