|Mini Hackathon – Tangem NFC Card|
|Type of Event||Hackathon|
|Date:||January 18, 2020|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Event Website|
Mini Hackathon – Tangem NFC Card
Table of Contents
From the event website:
In preparation for the DISH 2020 Hackathon, we will be holding a special event meant to connect all interested developers & enthusiasts in one place.
During this meetup, developers are expected to build an application using Tangem’s iOS and Android SDK’s utilizing their NFC based cards. PHP 10,000 worth of prize money will be distributed amongst the 10 most innovative solutions.
Get ready and have a look at Tangem (also the sponsor of the event)
Our partners for this event:
|1:10 pm||Introduction to Blockdevs|
|1:20 pm||Introduction to Tangem|
|2:00 pm – 3:50 pm||Mini Hackathon|
|3:50 pm||Announcement of Winners|
Date and Location:
August 1, 2019
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
BlockchainSpace, Acceler8 Coworking UB
111 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
Check out our interview with BlockDevs Asia: BlockDevs Asia, [PH 2019 Crypto & Blockchain Year in Review]
This article first appeared on BitPinas: Mini Hackathon – Tangem NFC Card (2020/01/18)
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact email@example.com for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org