In a press release, the SiGMA group announced that their planned SiGMA Manila and AIBC Manila expos are rescheduled to May 27 – 28, 2021. An online Conference by ICE-SiGMA Asia DIGITAL will take place on June 8 – 10. Registration is free.
AIBC Summit Details:
The AIBC Summit will focus on emerging technologies such as blockchain and AI, as opposed to the events on June 8 and 9 that focused on gaming, sports, and affiliates.
Date: June 10, 2020
- 10:00 – 10:45 – Tech Update: What Has Been Built in 2020?
- Showcase: VR and Augmented Reality
- Smart Cities and Beyond
- Robotics and Emerging Technology: US versus Asia
- 10:45 – 11:15 Regulation and Compliance
- Regulatory update: New Rules for Europe and Asia
- Decentralized governance models
- Next steps: decentralized digital identity
- 11:15 – 12:15 Launch Products
- 12:15 – 13:00 Tech in the Time of Pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic on the Block
- Boundaries between private data and public safety
- How COVID-19 is impacting the market
- 13:00 – 14:00 Crypto and DEFI
- How Asia leads the way in digital asset innovation
- The right investment portfolio
- Bitcoin vs Altcoin
This article is published on BitPinas: [Online Event] AIBC AI and Blockchain Conference by SiGMA (Jun. 10, 2020)
BitPinas is an independent blockchain, finance, and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com