In a press release, the SiGMA group announced that their planned SiGMA Manila and AIBC Manila expos are rescheduled to May 27 – 28, 2021. An online Conference by ICE-SiGMA Asia DIGITAL will take place on June 8 – 10. Registration is free.
AIBC Summit Details:
The AIBC Summit will focus on emerging technologies such as blockchain and AI, as opposed to the events on June 8 and 9 that focused on gaming, sports, and affiliates.
Date: June 10, 2020
- 10:00 – 10:45 – Tech Update: What Has Been Built in 2020?
- Showcase: VR and Augmented Reality
- Smart Cities and Beyond
- Robotics and Emerging Technology: US versus Asia
- 10:45 – 11:15 Regulation and Compliance
- Regulatory update: New Rules for Europe and Asia
- Decentralized governance models
- Next steps: decentralized digital identity
- 11:15 – 12:15 Launch Products
- 12:15 – 13:00 Tech in the Time of Pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic on the Block
- Boundaries between private data and public safety
- How COVID-19 is impacting the market
- 13:00 – 14:00 Crypto and DEFI
- How Asia leads the way in digital asset innovation
- The right investment portfolio
- Bitcoin vs Altcoin
This article is published on BitPinas: [Online Event] AIBC AI and Blockchain Conference by SiGMA (Jun. 10, 2020)