Learn the challenges, opportunities, and resources available for tech startups and companies that aim to expand in South East Asia, China, and other markets worldwide in this event. It will also talk about how blockchain is changing the industries that can be relevant to Filipino and SEA companies.
Going Global in Asia and Beyond
Table of Contents
- What are some interesting things happening in China and other ecosystems in SEA?
- Who are the key ecosystem players to know if you want to enter one of these markets?
- What are the latest vertical trends in each startup scene?
- What are some red flags in terms of doing business and receiving investments?
- What are some secrets about each ecosystem that only locals understand?
- Navin Danapal – Director for SE Asia, MOX Accelerator
- Mario Berta – CEO, FlySpaces
- Yang Yang Zhang – Co-Founder, PDAX
- Emerson Fonseca – Head, NEM Philippines
- Adrian Avendano – Founder, GST
Going Global in SEA and Beyond
June 19, 2018
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
375 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue
The event is free and you can register on the event’s Eventbrite HERE.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.