|Blockchain Fair Asia 2018|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Ticket Price||(Use the Code ” BITPINASBFAPH25” for Discount)|
|Date:||October 11 – 12, 2018|
|Time||9:00 am onwards|
|Location||SM Aura Premier, Taguig City|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Purchase here (Use the code BITPINASBFAPH25 to get a 25% discount on top of the discount on the event page!)|
Shaping the Future of Blockchain Technology at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition)
Table of Contents.
- 1 Shaping the Future of Blockchain Technology at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition)
- 2 Who Will Be at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018?
- 3 Notable Event Participants
- 4 What Attendees Can Expect at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018
- 5 Media Partnership, Sponsorship, and Exhibitor Opportunities
- 6 Do Not Miss Out!
Crypto enthusiasts and blockchain community members, join us as we celebrate the premier event on the blockchain calendar, Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 (PH edition)!
The blockchain conference with the theme “Looking Beyond the Blockchain Hype” will put the spotlight on the Philippines as the future blockchain hub of Asia.
Scheduled to take place on October 11-12, 2018 at SM Aura Premier, 26th Street Corner McKinley Parkway, Taguig City, the forum will bring together the latest and the greatest from the global crypto industry.
Who Will Be at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018?
More than 1,000 attendees are expected to grace the event, comprised of some of the best minds in the sector. These will include members of blockchain companies, founders, venture capital firm representatives, cryptocurrency investors, developers, crypto curious individuals and blockchain enthusiasts from all over the world!
During the two-day conference, you will have the opportunity of meeting, listening, and learning from thought leaders from all facets of the industry. You will also get to network with innovators and leaders in the space and watch ICO pitch presentations, or even compete in them in the presence of top VC representatives.
Inspired content from industry experts, meet-and-greet sessions, and community building opportunities will make this an exciting and stimulating event from start to finish.
Notable Event Participants
Among the notable speakers expected to deliver keynote speeches and participate in panel discussions at the event include Pavel Bains (CEO of Bluzelle Networks), Henry Wang (SmartMesh Founder) and Ashton Addison (co-founder and CEO of EventChain).
You will also have the pleasure of meeting the founder and CEO of Digipharm, Ahmed Abdulla, Co-founder of PDAX, Yang Yang Zhang and UnionBank of the Philippines Assistant VP, Gerb Reign Inajada.
Startup founders in particular and those wishing to launch an ICO in the future will be pleased to know that key members of VC firms will be in attendance. These will include Jeremy Berger (Life.SREDA Portfolio Director), Tushar Aggarwal (Associate at LuneX Ventures – Golden Gate Ventures’ crypto arm), Joel John (Research Analyst at Outlier Ventures), and a lot more.
- Manny Pacquiao – Philippine Senator and owner of Pac Coin
- Yang Yang Zhang – Co-founder of PDAX (Philippine Digital Asset Exchange)
- Atty. Rafael Padilla – Co-Founder of Blockchain Association Philippines
- Mark Vernon – CEO of TagCash
- Gerb Reign Inajada – Assistant VP at Union Bank
- Pavel Bains – CEO of Bluzelle Networks
- Henry Wang – Founder of SmartMesh
- Ashton Addison – CEO of EventChain
- Jeremy Berger – Portfolio Director at Life.SREDA
- Joel John – Research Analyst at Outlier Ventures
- Tushar Aggarwal – Associate at LuneX Ventures (Golden Gate Ventures)
- Ahmed Abdulla – Founder of Digipharm
- Stanley Diao – Investment Expert at DFJ Dragon Fund
- Xinyi Chen – General Partner at ChainVC
- Akanshu Jain – Principal at KaizenVC
- Roy Lai – CEO of Sentinel Chain
- Katsuya Konno – CFO of Quoine
- Collin Thompson – Co-founder of Intrepid Ventures
- Kiana Shek – Co-founder of DigiFinex
- Evan Ngow – Chief Communications Officer of GCOX
- Guojie Liu – Managing Director at Bibox
- Li Xi – Regional Head at LD Capital
- Moses Wanki Park – Barrister at Liberty Chambers
- Lee Parsons – CEO at Ditto Music
- Lina Seiche – Founder of BlockChats
- Aly Madhavji – Managing Partner at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Cindy Leow – Founding Partner at 256 Ventures
- Mansoor Madhavji – Partner at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Ann Cuisia – Founder and CEO at TraXion
- Wilson Wu – Head of BD at FBG One
- Lawrence Cao – Head of Asia Operations at Altonomy
- Max Lautenschläger – Managing Partner at Iconiq Lab
These are some of the industry expert names that have already been revealed. In total, the event will host representatives from at least 10 VC firms. The names of other event speakers and VC representatives will thus be revealed in the coming weeks.
What Attendees Can Expect at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018
As the title suggests, the event aims to demystify blockchain technology and expose the high potential it holds beyond all the hype and speculation. It is set to raise awareness on practical applications of the new technology and make it accessible in business ventures. The program will also shed light on viable opportunities within the blockchain industry.
You can expect to enjoy inspirational talks and a general entrepreneurial spirit from accomplished innovators who have dared to push the boundaries of blockchain. For businesses looking to harness the limitless potential of this revolutionary technology, it will be a great opportunity to get clarity and motivation.
If you are planning a token sale in the fourth quarter of 2018 or thereafter, the ICO pitch session will allow you to appeal to potential investors and get valuable feedback on your project.
Media Partnership, Sponsorship, and Exhibitor Opportunities
As a forward-thinking entrepreneur, you might want to take advantage of the occasion to promote your brand and get recognition. You could do so by applying to be among the event sponsors or exhibitors. Crypto news website founders can also participate as media partners.
An exhibition area will provide adequate space for interaction, engagement, and learning. It will not only be a great networking opportunity, but also a way for you to get the much-needed exposure and publicity for your blockchain company or project
Do Not Miss Out!
Whether you are a startup founder, a passionate blockchain enthusiast, or simply crypto curious, this is one event you cannot afford to miss! It will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to open your mind, connect with like-minded individuals, and expand your horizons within the growing blockchain community.
To make sure you do not miss out, we have limited 50% off tickets that are available up to August 31, 2018.
Join us on this exciting adventure and harness your full potential in the boundless blockchain space as we shape the future of technology.
Go here to apply as a sponsor or exhibitor: https://blockchainfairasia.com/sponsor-exhibitor/