|Token News Conference|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Ticket Price||Free with RSVP|
|Date:||August 27, 2018|
|Location||Okada Manila – Grand Ballroom|
Token News Philippines
Table of Contents
Official Launch of Token News Philippines. The event will introduce what Token News Philippines is all about to the Filipino people. It will also introduce 8 Initial Coin Offering Projects.
Token News Philippines is the Philippine branch of Token News HK. It is an ICO advisory firm that also manages a blockchain online media that’s also called Token News HK. The team visited the country in July 2018 and held a charity football event at Bonifacio Global City’s BGC Field that was attended by 100 Japanese school students and parents. Mr. Teruo Iwamoto, an ex-professional Japanese Football player was present and had a talk about the basics of the game.
Token News HK has plans on expanding its ICO and blockchain business primarily in Asia Pacific regions.
- 16:00 → Opening Ceremony
- Mr. Yuki Takarabe, CEO, TokenNewsPH, Inc.
- 16:15 → Unaity
- Ms. Oya Koc, Founder and CEO, Unaity
- 16:40 → Coincome
- Mr. Yoshihiro Kanemitsu, Co-Founder and CEO, Coincome
- 17:05 → Mining Data Lab
- Mr. Yuji Homma, CEP, Mining Data Lab
- 17:20 → AAC
- Thomas, Finance Managing Director, AAC
- 17:35 → Coffee Break
- 17:45 → Quanta
- 18:05 → Infinito Wallet
- Ms. Ellena Ki, Product Marketing Leader, Infinito Wallet
- 18:25 → Angelium
- Mr. Rio Takeshi Kubo, Founder, Angelium
- 19:00 → Cocktail Party
- Infinito Wallet
- Mining Data Lab
Okada Manila – Grand Ballroom
New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque City, 1701, Metro Manila Philippines
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- The event will have an airdrop of coins and tokens.
- There will be a raffle draw for a Mining Machine.
- Remember to RSVP. Do not go into the event without registering here.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.