Aside from bitcoins, you can also get other cryptocurrencies even if you are in the Philippines. The catch is that you will need to use a foreign cryptocurrency exchange site. Binance is one of the many cryptocurrency exchange sites that you can try.
Table of Contents
- 1 Binance
- 2 Altcoins to buy in Binance
- 3 How to Sign Up for Binance from the Philippines
- 4 How to Fund your Binance Account
- 5 Going to Funds
- 6 Going to Exchange
- 7 Tutorial Video for Buying Altcoins in Binance
- 8 Tips for Buying Altcoins in Binance
- 9 Overall – Binance Philippines
With Binance, you can trade your BTC to other altcoins without the need of KYC. You will have a maximum withdrawal limit of 2 BTC just by verifying your email address. Of course, verifying your account will net you higher withdrawal limits (50BTC per day). A KYC’d account ensures that should ever something happens on your account, your documents can help identify you.
Altcoins to buy in Binance
Below are just some of the coins you can buy and trade on Binance:
How to Sign Up for Binance from the Philippines
How to Fund your Binance Account
As of this writing, you can not fund your Binance Account using our Philippine Peso directly. The easiest way to do it is to fund it using Bitcoins you bought somewhere like in Coins.ph, Bitbit.cash, Buybitcoin.ph, and Abra to fund your Binance Account. We explained this in detail in this article. That article is for Bittrex but the process should be almost the same.
Going to Funds
Going to Exchange
Tutorial Video for Buying Altcoins in Binance
Tips for Buying Altcoins in Binance
- Try buying Altcoins in small amounts first before you go all out.
- But only invest in an amount you can afford to lose!
- Before buying your chosen Altcoin, have your altcoin wallet ready. Keeping your altcoin in crypto-exchanges is not safe as they are prone to hackers. Our recommended cryptocurrency wallets can be found here.
Overall – Binance Philippines
Binance is just one of many cryptocurrency / digital assets exchanges sites that you can use. One good feature about using Binance is you don’t need KYC. This means you don’t need to submit your government IDs in order to get verified and use their services.
- Beginners Guide on How to Buy Altcoins from Bittrex
- Mobile Wallet in the Philippines
- Bitcoin Crash – How to Deal with the Bitcoin Price Drop
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.