Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Executive Recruiter / Recruiting Leader – Coins.ph
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for global senior level hirings especially local leaders in PH
- Work with the leadership team to identify top talents in Marketing/BD/Operations and etc.(non-tech)
- Build pipeline of candidates through variety of sourcing channels
- Contacting and engaging candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Hiring channels and agency managing, making analyst on the hiring cost
Find out more at Executive Recruiter / Recruiting Leader – Coins.ph
Digital Marketing Executive (Work From Home) – Coinut
- Plans and executes all digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to web, SEO, email, and social media.
- Optimizes content for the website and social media platforms.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes the performance of the campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
Find out more at: Digital Marketing Executive (Work From Home) – Coinut
Localization Translator – CWallet
The Localization Translator is responsible for the translation and proofreading of a wide variety of games-related material, such as website content, templates, packaging, press releases, and all other marketing materials in the language of expertise. The tasks of the Localization Translator include but are not limited to:
Translating and editing grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and language-specific slang in the language of expertise.
Find out more at: Localization Translator – CWallet
Game Reviewer/Analyst – Merit Circle
We are offering an exciting opportunity in the Merit Circle DAO for young and adept gamers. As a game analyst, you will analyze and provide recommendations for our investment team for potential partnerships; and support our content team in reviewing Web3 games for current and future partners.
Covering a broad range of titles, an ideal candidate is able to effectively conduct in-depth reviews and can create actionable feedback that can be used internally by our team, but also by external parties such as our partners. This implies that the candidate should be able to meet strict deadlines set by the team, communicate effectively with our partners and produce high-quality written reports.
Find out more at: Game Reviewer/Analyst – Merit Circle
Project Manager – Enjin
As Project Manager, you will bring effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills to support the agile development process and delivery of our blockchain products, tools, and services.
Working closely with our Leadership team, you will help determine our development priorities and oversee their release schedule and timelines in alignment with company strategy.
A proactive problem-solver, you will identify and resolve blockers, and align resources. You will write user stories, manage the backlog, and coach team members, ultimately helping create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Find out more at: Project Manager – Enjin
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | Coins.ph, Coinut, Enjin | Jan. 12, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.