Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Collections Lead – UnionDigital
UnionDigital Bank is looking for an experienced Collection Lead who will oversee the business’ financial collection department and will supervise the staff to ensure that all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion. The Collection Lead will be the head of the collection department and will report directly to the company’s Lending Operations Head. This role will closely work with UnionBank collections and UnionDigital leadership teams.
Find out more at: Collections Lead – UnionDigital
Blockchain Consultant – iTrust
iTrust Holdings Inc. is now looking for Blockchain Security Strategy Consultant who has a solid experience in Web3, DeFi, Blockchain Cybersecurity consulting, and implementation solutions at blockchain ecosystems e.g. Ethereum, Solana, Hyperledger Fabric, and others.
Find out more at Blockchain Consultant – iTrust
Web Content Writer – Credit Donkey
Are you interested in researching and writing about small business (such as banking, merchant credit card processing, starting a business) and finance topics (such as investing apps, building credit, cryptocurrency).
CreditDonkey is looking for smart, curious, and research obsessive writers to help us create best-in-class content for our website.
This role is fully remote. Our ideal candidate is familiar with American culture, word usage and style. Working hours are flexible, though would prefer ~2 hours daily overlap with USA working hours. You must have fast and reliable internet connection.
You must be self-motivated, highly-organized and have a strong internal desire to learn. We will invest in your professional growth, but we are not looking to micromanage. You must be able to work autonomously.
Find out more at: Web Content Writer – Credit Donkey
IT Helpdesk Engineer – UnionDigital
- You will be part of the UnionDigital Bank’s Technical Operations Team that will provide first level technical support and assistance to resolve end-user’s concern.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables:
- Conduct first-level problem determination using procedures and available tools to resolve end-user’s concern
- Coordinate with other support teams as needed to resolve requests or incidents
- Identify and report incidents, determine its nature, impact, and extent
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow-up of all open tickets and incidents
- Responsible for the overall management of tickets
Find out more at: IT Helpdesk Engineer – UnionDigital
IT Service Transition Manager – UnionDigital
- Analyze and manage the change implementation process.
- Plan and manage service changes efficiently and effectively
- Manage risks relating to new, changed or retired services
- Successfully deploy service releases into supported environments
- Set correct expectations on the performance and use of new or changed services
- Ensure that service changes create the expected business value
- Provide good-quality knowledge and information about services and service assets
- Acquire, implement and manage the Release To Production (RTP) tool
- Review internal and external requests for accuracy and completeness (RFC, RTP)
- Maintain schedule of maintenance windows, change notification list, service owners and stakeholders.
- Publish and distribution of the Change Management meeting agenda.
Find out more at: IT Service Transition Manager – UnionDigital
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | UnionDigital, iTrust Holdings | Jan. 18, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.