Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Finance Business Partner (APAC) – Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Lead critical finance and strategy initiatives across the BUs (eg Spot, NFT, Futures, Earn etc)
- Influence the leadership team on business performance, market investment strategies, resource allocation, and risks/opportunities
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes such as business forecasting and goal-setting
- Build relationships and collaborate with leaders across BUs and Finance team to find solutions to challenges
- Drive continuous process improvement, standardization, simplification and reporting enhancements
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
Find out more at Finance Business Partner (APAC) – Binance
Copywriter (FinTech, Crypto, and Blockchain) – MultiplyMii
Multiplymii is in search of an expert Copywriter who will be working with our client based in the USA. In this role, You will be responsible for many different types of copywriting, including but not limited to blogging, social media, FinTech writing, listing, and more.
Beyond your experience, we are looking for a copywriter who is a storyteller, someone who can understand the customers and communicate what they are looking for. Someone who is professional and possesses impeccable American English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% work from home.
Find out more at: Copywriter (FinTech, Crypto, and Blockchain) – MultiplyMii
Mobile Developer (iOS) – Crypto.com
- We’re looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing sophisticated applications. You will be involved in the end-to-end mobile application development life cycle.
- Work closely with our product teams and play an active role in shaping future feature development.
- Passionate about software engineering and love to build mobile apps and systems;
- Care about code quality, robustness and end user experience;
- Mastery in Swift to build commercial iOS apps. Experience in reactive programming frameworks such as ReactiveX, secure app development, rapid agile development and Test-Driven Development frameworks is a plus.
- The ability to understand and create technical architectures and lead teams of developers across multiple features is also a benefit.
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
Find out more at: Mobile Developer (iOS) – Crypto.com
Manager, Product Management, Blockchain and Digital Assets – Mastercard
The Blockchain and Digital Assets group in Asia Pacific is leading Mastercard’s cutting edge strategy to bring forward the future of payments technology and make it a reality. The team has a program of research and product development to drive our multi-rail strategy with the best of what blockchain has to offer.
The role includes program management, governance and product commercialization activities to support regional implementation goals and build readiness for scale. The person will also be a “go-to” contact for education, thought leadership, and regional product knowledge.
To deliver these objectives the role would involve working with colleagues in other teams in Product, Cyber & Intelligence and Data & Services.
Find out more at: Manager, Product Management, Blockchain and Digital Assets
AML Quality Assurance Analyst – Binance
- Support the design and implementation of the QA framework
- Perform QA testing on retail and corporate transaction monitoring alerts and retail/corporate KYC files to ensure adherence to policy/requirements
- Independently manage and resolve disputed QA findings
- Work closely with the local and offshore Transaction Monitoring and KYC teams
- Develop and maintain Management Information (MI) reporting in accordance with business requirements and contribute to the production of accurate MI
- Create training materials to address error trends and conduct trainings, where required
- Assist to drive process consistency across various jurisdictions
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Good proficiency in identifying unusual activity or AML flags, conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
Find out more at: AML Quality Assurance Analyst – Binance
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | Mastercard Philippines, Crypto.com | Jan. 20, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.