Crypto Job Listings | Maya, BreederDAO, Coins.ph | Jan. 27, 2023
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Product Manager – BreederDAO
BreederDAO is looking for a Blockchain / Metaverse Product Manager who will work on and lead a blockchain game and metaverse product development. You shall be responsible for the product life cycle, including strategy, planning, and execution. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for producing and building a user-centered product roadmap, prioritizing and translating the business and community requirements into user stories and desired product features.
You shall understand the strategy and product KPIs as you will drive the development of the product according to user feedback, requests, business needs, data, and Web 3 Technology evolution to ensure that BreederDAO owns and operates a market leading product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Read more at: Product Manager – BreederDAO
Blockchain Developer – Mayon Innovations Lab
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will design, implement, and support a distributed blockchain-based network. As Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around key business models, and building and launching our blockchain network.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development.
- Experience in developing Blockchain applications using proprietary language and APIs
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Strong understanding and experience in developing blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in developing Web3 based applications
- Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solutions for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Strong verbal/written communication & system solution skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and work with the team to craft technical solutions.
Read more at: Blockchain Developer – Mayon Innovations Lab
Senior Treasury Manager – Coins.ph
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Implement a treasury and cash management strategy (for both fiat and crypto assets) to automate and modernize critical treasury functions
- Manage daily treasury, fiat and crypto currency management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets, mitigate risks and minimize costs
- Setting a robust Staking and Lending Strategy with execution thereof
- Oversee processes with internal and external partners to ensure the proper and efficient availability of liquidity
- Monitor and manage our banking relationships and liquidity management, including existing relationships and the development of future potential relationships
- Administration and management of cryptocurrency wallet
- Liaise with banks on issues relating to cash management, credit facilities, opening and closing of bank accounts
- Supervise and ensure smooth running for trade finance related activities
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments, forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Preparing management reports and any other reports required
Read more at: Senior Treasury Manager – Coins.ph
Customer Service Officer – Blueberry Markets
The Customer Service Officer will deliver transactional services that provide timely, accurate, efficient information and assistance to clients, ensuring high levels of customer service delivery and the provision of a quality customer experience.
This is a full-time employment under Blueberry Markets International, Inc., our legal business entity in the Philippines. Applicants from outside the Philippines will not be considered, as well as freelancers and contract workers.
Read more at: Customer Service Officer – Blueberry Markets
Senior Accounting Analyst – Crypto – Maya
The Senior Accounting Analyst for Crypto is expected to perform accurate end-to-end accounting operations of a bank. They are capable of resolving and communicating accounting issues both internally and externally. They will also coordinate and support the team responsible for regulatory reportorial requirements.
What you will do:
- Accounting for Crypto Currency
- Daily reconciliation of UTR vs. SAP
- Daily reconciliation of SOA, Coinbase Dashboard vs. SAP
- Crypto Portfolio Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing for Crypto related services
- Walkthrough and coordination with external audit
Read more at: Senior Accounting Analyst – Crypto – Maya
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | Maya, BreederDAO, Coins.ph | Jan. 27, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.