Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Trust Wallet Philippines is looking for Community and Events Manager
- BreederDAO is looking for Blockchain Developer
- Coins.ph is looking for Business Development Associate
- Check out more onsite and remote crypto and web3 jobs at www.bitpinas.com/job/
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Community and Events Manager – Trust Wallet- Philippines
Table of Contents.
At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access decentralized services without us storing or accessing any of our user’s identity or asset data, giving users the most control and privacy possible.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
Find out more at: Community and Events Manager – Trust Wallet- Philippines
Blockchain Developer by BreederDAO
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer who will build and deploy smart contracts on ethereum based applications.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development.
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Work with the executive and engineering leadership teams to establish, execute and achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring that the technical vision and timelines are met for all company developed smart contracts.
Find out more at: Blockchain Developer – BreederDAO
Business Development Associate (PH) – Coins.ph
What you’ll do:
- Build and expand a pipeline of partners and clients on Coins
- Proactively monitor the competitor landscape and work with the product and marketing teams to iterate the overall strategy
- Research industry trends and create new opportunities to meet Coins strategic objectives
- To perform research and propose projects for listing on exchange
- Collaborate with and support internal parties to execute marketing and growth strategies for projects and partners to accelerate user expansion
- Collaborate with product, ops, compliance, and leadership team to ensure requirements are met for listing and partners
- Maintain a strong understanding of Coins products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
Find out more at: Business Development Associate (PH) – Coins.ph
Community Manager (PH) – Coins.ph
- Build, grow and manage the community primarily on Telegram, Twitter and Discord.
- Engage daily with community members on both Discord and Twitter to understand community sentiment and collect feedback to share with the wider team.
- Manage and scale and train a team of moderators (Coin Champions) as the community grows.
- Coordinate with internal teams, to establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and giveaways.
- Host IRL meetups & events with #Coinmunity, e-wallet and crypto communities.
- Schedule frequent webinars and seminars on crypto & financial education to educate users.
Find out more at: Community Manager (PH) – Coins.ph
Copywriter – PDAX
- Write engaging on-brand copy for various channels, including social media, email, print, push notifications, and ads.
- Work with the marketing team to create concepts and execute campaigns that promote our products, brand, and company culture.
- Develop an understanding of our target audience and create personas to guide messaging decisions.
- Come up with new content ideas by researching trends in the crypto industry.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the crypto landscape and ensure that copy is accurate and reflects current conditions.
Find out more at: Copywriter – PDAX
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Today’s Crypto Job Listings | Coins.ph, PDAX, Binance | Jan. 5, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.