LoyalCoin (LYL) is the first in the world to use the blockchain to disrupt the traditional rewards and loyalty points systems. It is running on the NEM blockchain and aims to replace reward points with LYL coin. LoyalCoin holders are able to receive LYL from a participating merchant and be able to redeem them to another participating merchant. Merchants, in turn, get more revenue as customer demand for getting LYL increases.
Based in the Philippines, Appsolutely, the company behind LoyalCoin has been onboarding merchants and partners into the Loyal Ecosystem. Check out the list of LoyalCoin partners in this article:
Table of Contents
The partnership with 7-Eleven Philippines will enable its holders to load their Cliqq Pay Wallets with LYL.
Cliqq Pay Wallet is available on iOS and Android. It allows users to pay for services such as mobile load, bills, etc via an e-money within the app. This function is the same with Cliqq kiosks available in 7-eleven stores.
- Note: The LYL – Cliqq function will soon be rolled out nationwide.
A UK-based company that manufactures electric bikes, 50cycles, will give 50 LYL for every 50 miles ridden using their bikes. This is then redeemable after 1,000 miles of use. While a good promotion of the company’s electric bikes and LYL coin in UK, this partnership rewards bikers from doing a positive activity (biking), which, in turn, promotes exercise and lesser use of cars. (Official Website)
A clothing brand that has a number of stylish treats for women. The company’s official site is currently down and if you browse it using the Loyal Wallet, it says coming soon. According to mallstoresdirectory.com there are a total of five branches: SM City Bicutan, SM City Lipa, SM City Manila, SM City Sta. Mesa, and SM City Taytay. (Official Website)
A startup in the Netherlands, Clappy also aims to disrupt the loyalty rewards system. With the Loyal platform running in the background, it will help spread LYL usage in Europe. Clappy will also be able to give flexible rewards and appealing promotions in the area. (Official Website)
ECPay is a payment outlet partner that prides itself as the “one-stop shop” for paying bills, utilities, credit-cards, cashing-in, etc. ECPay allows holders to purchase loyalcoin and even buy prepaid cellphone load.
For every 1.2 LYL, holders can trade it for 1 GetGo point. Although there is a minimum amount of 120 LYL before you can convert, this is a good way to earn your rewards and book a free ticket soon.
Gong Cha Philippines
You can redeem LYL at 3 Gong Cha branches. Aside from getting rewards, users can also earn LYL at 100 Php = 1.67 LYL rate.
- 16.67 LYL → Free Upsize
- 16.67 LYL → GC Calendar 2018
- 33.33 LYL → 50% Off (Drink of the Day)
- 33.33 LYL → GC Planner & Calendar 2018
- 53.33 LYL → Free drink/s worth 110 Php
Branches: Uptown Mall Taguig, Eastwood Mall, Trinoma Mall
On its July 6, 2018 Update, LoyalCoin team revealed that it has now partnered with Grab Philippines. No further information was released but the COO of the company, Mr. Paolo Bediones, revealed that there will be vouchers on the LoyalWallet that can be redeemed for Grab rides.
Pizza Studio Philippines
Users can earn 1.67 LYL for every 100 Php at this Pizza store where customers can “design” their own pizza with premium toppings. (Facebook Page)
Owned by Mr. Paolo Bediones himself, Punta prides itself with its highly popular El Sisig with Egg. Loyalists who will visit the resto-pub will be greeted with a Filipino, Latin American and Tex-Mex food choices along with good music and chill ambiance. The place also has a Bitcoin ATM. Users can also earn 10 LYL for every 100 Php spent. (Facebook Page)
- 733.33 LYL → Nachos Mexicana
- 916.67 LYL → El Sisig with Egg
- 1000 LYL → Beer Bucket
North American rewards and loyalty promotions company SNIPP plans to put LoyalCoin in its incentive programs. In the future, Snip and LoyalCoin will build a system so that there will be interoperability between the 2 rewards systems. (Facebook Page)
With the partnership with TrueMoney, Loyalists will be able to easily exchange their LYL to fiat. This is using TrueMoney’s “Pera Out” feature via its agent network. (Official Website)
Note: This information will be updated as we get more information.
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
- How to Donate Using Bitcoin
- Loyal Coin Partners w/ Clappy, Now Available in More Gong Cha Branches
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.