While it gets compared to Ethereum a lot, reports suggest advantages of building systems on the NEM Platform, including being a great option when trying to adapt already existing businesses to the blockchain.
Curate List of Projects Built on the NEM Blockchain
As one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency and blockchain, it is only as good as the platforms built on top of it. Here are some of these projects that have real-life use cases:
- Dimcoin – trade shares in the blockchain
- FamilyPoints – rewards and transactions for children’s products and education
- Fluffr – augmented reality to interact with customers
- Loyal Coin – loyalty rewards
- Mosaic Exchange – buy and sell NEM-based coins
- myCoinvest – incentivized automatic savings platform
- NEMChange – XEM Exchange
- NEMpr – music download using XEM for payment
- Pundi X – blockchain-based POS (point of sale) solutions provider
- RapidQube Digital Solution – medical records applications
- SENRIYAL – remittance on the blockchain
- Tokenpost – traditional media on the blockchain
- Tutellus – Earn more from learning
- Xarcade – video game distribution and exchange platform.
- XPOS Consortium – Loyalty Points
The full list can be found here.
The NEM Foundation has a presence in the country through NEM Philippines. We reported in a previous article that while its team handles business dealings in the country, it is also organizing events and sessions to promote correct knowledge on cryptocurrency in the Philippines.