Bountie aims to disrupt the e-sports industry by introducing a blockchain-based token that can be earned and be used when participating in tournaments.
Instead of earning fiat money, a participant will earn Bountie tokens when as the prize money for winning competitions. Bountie tokens can then be used for the following instances:
- Participating in tournaments
- Shopping in the Bountie store
- Converting to other cryptocurrencies
- Converting Bountie tokens to cash and then withdraw
Earning Bountie coins is easy. You can get it from winning tournaments and competitions, being in the top 10 of Bountie leaderboard, finishing quests (such as finishing 10 games or daily login rewards), using Bountie gaming platform, referral rewards, and promotions or giveaways.
Bountie relies on its efficient matchmaking system for tournaments and competitions so that players get matched to players based on their skill level. It also has an F2P (free-to-play) element where players can join for free and win Bountie coins.
Bountie runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. You can join the Bountie ICO on April 29, 2018. The trade price is 1 ETH = 4,000 BNE.
- You can check Bountie official website and ICO HERE.
Bountie counts DXRacer Singapore, MSI Global, Singapore Cybersports & Online Gaming Association (SCOGA) as its initial partners. You can get discounts by using Bountie in their partner shops. The Bountie team aims for its token to get traction in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- This Gaming Store in the Philippines Accepts Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Etc
- Ubisoft Studies Blockchain and Its Use in the Gaming World
- How to Buy Steam Games with Bitcoin or Litecoin in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.