Table of Contents
Quoine’s QASH ICO recently concluded with almost 5,000 participants from 98 countries around the world. An equivalent to around $105 million was raised and oversubscribed.
What is Oversubscription iCO?
Oversubscription happens when the demand for the ICO exceeds the number of coins that the company is issuing.
Funds raised in this ICO will be used to build Liquid, a cryptocurrency exchange that aims to solve the market’s lack of liquidity at the moment. (Note: If Liquidity is a word foreign to you, please read this).
Also, Quoine recently announced that VeChain Token (VEN) is now listed on Qryptos, another one of Quoine’s cryptocurrency exchange platform in addition to Quoinex and the upcoming Liquid platform. (Read: QASH ICO Launched to Create a Liquid Cryptocurrency Exchange)
Bounty Program still in effect
Even with the ICO successfully concluded, the QASH bounty program is still available. Details of which can be found here. The bounty program, available until December 1, 2017, contains a list of things you can do to receive free Qash tokens.
Finally, in the last couple of weeks, Quoine is able to secure partnerships with other cryptocurrency exchanges. Among them Binance, Cex.IO, Anxpro, etc. It also announces its cryptocurrency exchange expansion to Canada.
Up next in Quoine’s plans for Liquid include token listings on Qryptos, the launch of the Liquid World Book (See our article about it here), an official launch of the Qash blockchain, and full banking license. For the company’s full roadmap, check it out here: https://liquid.plus/
- Quoinex and Liquid Platform
- How to use Quoinex to buy Litecoin in the Philippines
- How to use Quoinex to buy Bitcoin Cash in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.