Associate Manager, Customer Support Operations
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties): To be completed by all business teams except Eng.
- Develop a team of high performing customer service agents to provide a best in class customer experience across multiple channels.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for escalations and high priority issues related to your scope.
- Achieve service level agreements and quality metrics for your line of business, at the individual and team level.
- Provide leadership and coaching based on industry best methodologies, thoughtful delegation and performance management.
- Focus on team growth and enablement through mentorship, career development and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with internal support teams across Programs, Tools, Quality and Training to help launch or improve product support workflows.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Continuously add value through effective impact analysis, prioritisation and efficient execution of projects.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements): To be completed by all business teams except Eng.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- 3+ years of people management experience in an operations environment.
- Experience scaling teams across multiple workflows and various channels of support, i.e. voice, email and chat.
- Excellent track record of leading deeply engaged and high performing teams and using metrics to make business decisions.
- Subject matter expertise and interest in the crypto ecosystem.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organisation.
- Weekend support and/or flexible evening/overnight hours may be required.
- Commutable distance to Coinbase Taguig City / Metro Manilla office.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations, based on needs.
Nice To Haves
- Experience at crypto exchanges or in financial services, ideally in payments, trading operations or technical support.
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics or quality assurance.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- This is a remote based position in Manila, Philippines