Dev Partners is a remote resources company with a team operating in the Philippines, helping global companies scale their business IT needs.
Our expertise is to provide resources and software design and development services by offering outsourced staffing at attractive rates for markets in Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing tech start-up specializing in data engineering, blockchain, NFTs, AI, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, the Internet of Things, and Edge Computing?
If you’re a Blockchain Rust Engineer with the initiative to solve challenging problems and make quick and reliable decisions, this job is for YOU. Join a high-performing team passionate about helping build and scale new tech to make a difference in the world.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- You will design, develop and maintain Web 3.0-based applications with Rust, C++, Solidity, or Node.js. Experience in Reactjs advantageous.
- You will create highly performant code that is clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- You will help design the architecture, and own the development of scalable Web3.0 modules.
- You will work in cross-functional teams with product managers, UX designers, and QA engineers to ship software on quality and on time.
Ideal ProfileSkills Required
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech-driven start-up, building decentralized applications for Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)blockchains with at least 1 year of experience or in a similar capacity
- Strong proficiency in CeFi and DeFi crypto protocols including but not limited to options, futures, perpetual swaps, and leveraged trading.
- Technical understanding of blockchain technologies including but not limited to cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is highly preferred
- Great communication skills with the ability to talk and write
What’s on Offer?
- Permanent Work From Home Set Up
- Leadership Role
- Excellent career development opportunities