The position is responsible for managing online reputation via community engagement, as well as supporting in the development of Social Media management framework, working closely with Marketing Communications Group to escalate / de-escalate Social Media issues / trends where required.
The Responsibilities we will trust you with
- Leads a team of Community officers and regularly review social media and other marketing metrics to build and improve engagement strategies and crafting responses to customers’ feedback and messages on various platforms.
- Oversees deployment of social listening tools to monitor positive / negative comments and topics trends and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Keeps up to date to the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communication or related fields.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Communications, Reputation Management field, especially in Online Channels.
- Knowledge in Social Media Community Management, Social Media Analytics.
Must be willing to work on site and be assigned in Makati / Ortigas.