Customer Service & Quality Manager
This job has been expired
- Mentor and develop team leaders to maximize performance and service quality.
- Identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and drive root cause remediation.
- Assist with complex escalated enquiries to complete related tasks and achieve service standards.
- Monitor, review, and analyse work volumes to report new and emerging issues to develop and implement systems, procedures, and projects to achieve business outcomes and improve performance standards.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Blueberry Markets’ product offerings, techniques, and skills to deliver a high-quality service and an enhanced customer experience.
- Support the Head of Customer Experience in the development and implementation of ongoing training to ensure the team has superior Blueberry Markets’ product knowledge.
- Identify the types and causes of CX turnover and factors that impact CX offers retention.
- Support the Head of Customer Experience with scheduling and introducing changes to improve customer satisfaction.
- Design quality standards and scorecards
- Evaluate phone, email, and live chat transactions.
- Actively participate in business improvement programs involving changes to processes and functions.
- Carry out any additional duties or projects as required by the department/team.