DevOps Engineer in Jira
Dev Partners is a remote resources company with a team operating in the Philippines, helping global companies scale their business IT needs.
Our expertise is to provide resources and software design and development services by offering outsourced staffing at attractive rates for markets in Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing tech start-up specializing in data engineering, blockchain, NFTs, AI, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, the Internet of Things, and Edge Computing?
If you’re a DevOps Engineer in Jira with the initiative to solve challenging problems and make quick and reliable decisions, this job is for YOU. Join a high-performing team passionate about helping build and scale new tech to make a difference in the world.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- You will manage the overall Jira DevOps.
- You will create and maintain Confluence permissions and spaces.
- You will onboard new teams to JIRA/JSM and help existing teams optimize and customize their workflows.
- You will analyze requests for new JIRA/JSM functionality, implement new features, and work on support requests whilst able to understand the impact of the changes on other users.
- You will debug situations by understanding application logs, API documentation, and Atlassian documentation.
- You will create, update, and maintain reference documentation on Atlassian products.
- You will research and use plugins to provide additional functionality to users.
Ideal ProfileSkills Required
- Atlassian Certified Expert Certification
- At least 6+ years of Professional Experience in Production Support.
- At least 4+ years of Professional Experience in Managing Atlassian Stack.
- You have the experience to provide application support for Atlassian Applications -Jira, Jira Service Management (JSM), Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Knowledge in Linux, OS & Networking, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Databases (Mysql, Postgres).
- Great communication skills with the ability to talk and write
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Permanent Work From Home Set up