Growth Marketing Lead
A Bit About Us
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A Bit About The Role
The role of Growth Lead is to accelerate the growth of the Immutable Studio and its diverse game products, including Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians globally! You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive user acquisition and revenue growth through innovative player-resonant campaigns and impactful partnerships.
There’s great opportunity for innovation and creativity in this space, and experimenting with how we can leverage our tokenomics and NFTs for growth.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Establish yourself as a leading strategist for growth within the web3 space
- Have a high level of autonomy and accountability over driving user acquisition for a diverse set of products across various platforms.
- Have ownership and accountability over their team and budgets.
- Experiment with how we can leverage our tokenomics and NFTs for growth, outside of the traditional paid acquisition avenues
- Work with product marketing team to support development and execution of each brand’s growth marketing strategy including setting, measurement and achievement of aggressive KPIs aligned with overall business objectives for each product
- Manage the data driven full growth funnel marketing based on rapid experimentation and validated learning
- Drive user acquisition and revivals for a diverse set of products on different platforms (PC and mobile) across all relevant media channels and platforms. This includes all web, Google, SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns.
- Navigate through TOS red flags and bust through obstacles to paid advertising for blockchain/crypto products globally
- Build and leverage partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for company consumers that drive value for the studio and its products
- Use data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Product, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering to achieve shared business goals
- Develop and level-up best practices in player growth that can be used across the organisation
We Would Love You To Have
- 5+ years experience planning and running media campaigns for global brands, preferably for a tech/video game company
- Good understanding of crypto, NFTS and web3 spaceStrong ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with C-level, Executive decision makers and product leads
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing technology such as Google, Adobe or Salesforce
- Deep knowledge of games, gaming audiences and gaming industry
Some Extra Skills That Would Be Awesome
- Experience in GameFi Growth
- Experience of working in a high-growth start up environment, ability to be executional and hands on
A Bit About The Team
This role will be a part of the Studio Group. The Studio Group creates games built on top of blockchain technologies so that players could truly own their digital, in-game purchases. The team’s mission is to disrupt the gaming industry and build the future of play-and-earn – a world where gamers can play a game they enjoy while simultaneously earning and trading as a part of a massive, open economy.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally.
Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch.
Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
- A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!