This job has been expired
We develop technologies that enable our stakeholders to generate NFTS tailored to specification.
- Lead and develop media/public relations strategy as well as partnerships strategy for BreederDAO and its products
- Manage collaboration and efforts w/ PR Agency
- Managing external communications w/ influencers, media, and partners
- Managing executions and events in line with PR and partners
- Collaborate with different departments and teams to identify and elevate potential stories for press consideration
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Industry Knowledge: Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding
- Create Influencer Strategy and Manage Infuencers/KOLs
- Track reach and conversion of PR efforts/campaign results
- Scheduling and managing AMAs, panels, podcasts, and more
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure content aligns with communication strategy
- Work closely with Legal team to ensure all external communications are coordinated with regulatory landscape globally
- Work closely with BizDev and Growth to strategize, formulate, and execute marketing-related campaigns with partners
- Manage relationship with external partners
- Maintaining great relationships with key stakeholders
- On top of the newest and latest re: partners handled
- Execute according to the needs and nuances of partners
- Develop ad-hoc communication plans by responding to crisis/challenges
- Provide input as needed during creative development to ensure that the strategic direction is correctly translated into creative work
- Secure media features, podcast interviews, speaking engagements, manage some external content pieces, and other press features for BreederDAO/Executive Committee
- Other tasks may be assigned